Easter Weekend At the Well…
If you don’t have a community of faith to spend Easter with, you’re welcome to join us at The Well…here is some info:
Easter Weekend 2005
Pain. Anguish. Torment. Betrayal. Death.
What do you feel as you watch your Messiah brutally tortured and
violently put to death?
How do you handle death?
Not only the death of not only a friend,
But the death of your perceived Messiah?
The one you thought you were waiting for.
Doubt. Uncertainty. Confusion. Sorrow. Darkness.
Was it a dream?
Was it real?
Three years and this?
What about this Kingdom he spoke of?
How can a dead man be King?
Could it be true that he was just another false messiah?
Joy. Light. Hope. Expectation. Life.
An empty tomb? Stolen?
Why am I weeping?
Touch his hands and feet.
New hope. New life. New Beginning.
We invite you to join us at The Well for
Easter Weekend as we take an introspective look into the events
and emotions of this amazing story.
Thursday (March 24th)
– Free showing of Mel Gibson’s “The Passion of the Christ”
(doors open at 7:00 pm)
– Prayer Labyrinth Open 7:00pm- 10:00 pm (images
from our last Prayer Labyrinth in our old meeting space)
Good Friday (March 25):
– 7:00 pm Experiential Good Friday Service
– Prayer Labyrinth Open All Day
Saturday (March 26):
– Family Dinnner / Communion 5:30pm
– Prayer (building will be open for prayer from 7:30 pm – 10:30
Easter Sunday (March 27th):
– Easter Worship Gathering 10:30 am