Friday Links – 3/29/08
I’m starting a new Friday tradition on my blog. I do a lot of persuing of the internet and come across posts and information that I think is worth sharing. So, during the week I’ll be collecting some links to share with you on Fridays. This is nothing novel here. Many others do this. But, I thought I would join the fun. This week is a little low on links cause I am just getting used to actually remembering to set them aside… Hope you enjoy.
- Ever wonder how to de-authorize a computer on iTunes? I needed to do this after my computer crashed last week. Here’s a little help.
- I needed to get my music and videos off my iPhone to my macbook pro. This free program was priceless and very effective.
- Tim Keel of Jacob’s Well Church, writes a great article on “The Gospel Question” for the Christian Vision Project. Read it here. Tim Miekley told me about the article and he blogged about it on his blog here
- A great post on the dangers of Easter from Bob Hyatt, a pastor who I met for 16 seconds when I visited Seattle.
- The author at a blog called “Big Ideas About Small Groups” picked up my thoughts on small groups and a discussion is ensuing there.
- An intriguing and fun post on the origin of fortune cookies and other things from Al Hsu
- I added my twitter feed to the header on my blog using Twitter Tools. It’s at the top. What is Twitter? It’s cool. That’s what it is.