Sunday Blog Roundup: April 26 – May 3
Well, I blogged as much last week as I ever have. I’ve started to use my blogs to share my experiences and thoughts on leadership (in addition to my normal musings on the church, life, my kids, webdesign, etc). But, there are a number of new readers in the last week and if you are new here i wanted to highlight a few posts from last week that you may have missed:
- Open Handed MInistry – here is wrote about how as pastors, we should view the members of our congregations
- On being a part-time pastor – this is my first refection on what it looks like for me to work and live this way.
- Am I a webdesigner or pastor? Keeping on Task – this post marks a new working paradigm for me that has helped me be more productive and responsive to my two jobs.
- Church Meetings, is it possible not to hate them? – We’ve been learning a lot about church meetings and what does and does not work.
- Speaking of Shiny Things – I redesigned my blog this week in addition to writing a lot.
- Don’t Call Me Mr. Mom – I am not Mr. mom. I am a dad.
- How I use Twitter – I love twitter and here’s why.
- The Role of Pastor – Lesslie Newbigin on the role of the pastor.
- Leading and Speaking with Confidence – Do you portray a sense of confidence or what?
- New Recommended Reading Page – I’ve update my recommended reading page.
Well, that’s all in one week. I am hoping to keep pace with at last one post a day. If we’re lucky there will be two. I’m really enjoying the writing outlet…