WordPress Hosting Details
These plans are required for all hosting clients I work with. It offers you, and me, some peace of mind that the work we’ve done on your site will be kept up to date and secure with multiple back-ups tucked away for safe keeping.
- Discounted Enterprise level hosting on (Flywheel WordPress Hosting) (at least a $50/month value)
- Daily backups of files and database
- Bi-weekly updates of WordPress and plugins. (Only applies to plugins that are available for updating through the WordPress.org repository.)
- Daily off site backups of your database, theme, and media uploads. All files are stored for one month.
What’s not included?
- Updates to plugins that are not part of the WordPress repository.
- Design or functionality updates (These will be pre-approved and billed separately)
- Troubleshooting if a plugin update causes a conflict or causes some functionality to stop working.
- Backups of anything on your site that’s not part of your WordPress setup.
- A guarantee you won’t get hacked. But keeping your site current provides your best defense, and in the worst case, we’ll have a backup available to restore your site from.