I have been using words, the web, and technology to solve problems since my first job out of college in 2000 as a security officer at my college.
- I have been consulting with nonprofits and small businesses in marketing and communications since 2004 — culminating at co-founding Liminal Creative in the middle of a pandemic.
- I spent 14 years as co-founder and Lead Pastor of The Well, a church community outside of Philadelphia, PA.
- I served on the board of directors of an international nonprofit, Lemonade International for 6 years and as Director of Marketing and Communications for 2.5 years.
- I worked on the development team of Compassion First, a nonprofit dedicated to the rescue and aftercare of women and girls who have been sexually exploited in Indonesia.
- I spent 3 years in the crowdfunding and nonprofit technology at Pure Charity where I consulted and interacted with hundreds of nonprofit leaders and organizations.
My wife and I parent four boys, 8 Goat Yoga goats, 2 alpaca, three dogs, 11 chickens, 3 ducks, and we live close to, but not actually in, Portland, OR.
We would love to hear from you! Please fill out this form and we will get in touch with you shortly.