I have been using words, the web, and technology to solve problems since my first job out of college in 2000 as a security officer at my college.
- I have been consulting with nonprofits and small businesses in marketing and communications since 2004 at Liminal Creative.
- I spent 14 years as co-founder and Lead Pastor of The Well, a church community outside of Philadelphia, PA.
- I served on the board of directors of an international nonprofit, Lemonade International for 6 years and as Director of Marketing and Communications for 2.5 years.
- I worked on the development team of Compassion First, a nonprofit dedicated to the rescue and aftercare of women and girls who have been sexually exploited in Indonesia.
- I worked for 3 years for in crowdfunding and fundraising technology at Pure Charity where I consulted and interacted with hundreds of nonprofit leaders and organizations.
My wife and I parent four boys, 8 Goat Yoga goats, 2 alpaca, three dogs, 11 chickens, 3 ducks, and we live close to, but not actually in, Portland, OR.
Popular Stuff I've Written Over the Years